For some reason, my SD card got corrupted. I had to re-build it.
The process to create new SD card for Windows 10 IoT Core is quite simple. All you need is the Windows IoT Dashboard application and an SD card (at least 8Gb is recommended).
- Start Windows IoT Dashboard application
- Give it a few seconds to populate Device type
- Select your device
- Insert you SD card into your computer
- Select your SD card in the Drive drop down list
- Click the “Download and install”
- The application will then download the image (this will take a few minutes). A progress bar is provided.
- Then a command line application will then write the image on the card (again this will take a few minutes). A progress bar is provided.
- When completed you get the following screen:
- Once your device is booted up, you should see it in the My device.
Re-imaging an SD is an easy strait forward process. It takes only 5-10 minutes and you get a brand new device.
You will loose any changes or information stored on your card. So you will have to re-configure it after.